Monday, September 8, 2008

Post #200

It has taken 6 months of writting stories on the blackberry while riding the train, or staying up late after council meetings, but this is my 200th post. (ok, you can't read several because I chose after finishing not to publish several stories.) In that short time, readership has grown to over a thousand page views a month, some three quarters of those being unique daily hits.

The stats break down like this: 4331 Visits, 6850 pageviews, 1.6 pages per visit

My alltime most visited pages are:
#1 - Fredericksburg Fair
#2 - The Marine Corps Historic Half
#3 - My Fredericksburg Events Page
#4 - Bicycling in Fredericksburg

So here's to the first 6 months, now for the next 6 months (I have years to catch up to Chris's Blog)

No comments:

Stories From Other Blogs