Monday, April 7, 2008

Kalahari Meeting 4/8

"nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes" - Benjamin Franklin

So I hope the city does what it can to keep the 2nd in check. I think they have a good plan to entice a developer to build an east coast destination for families. Hopefully they will get an adequate amount of revenue in return for whatever incentives finally get approved. At this time, based on what I've read, I'm reasonably happy (see previous posts on parking decks/parking lots/light pollution). I expect Kalahari to be held to their statements of being a partner with the community.

So, I'm going to be in airports the first few days this week, hopefully my voice will be heard by those councilors that take the time to read this blog.

No comments:

Stories From Other Blogs