Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Thank You Medic 1

After being outside this weekend I was bitten by a tick (and maybe something else), and today at lunch my foot was swollen enough to make me consider going to a doctor. Note to other people - when things start swelling, it's time to go to the doctor. I took the normal train home, and went straight to Medic 1 on Rt1 across from the Ford Dealer.

I walked in at 5:50pm, even though I'd used them before, it took about 10 minutes to update paperwork, and by 6:25 I was back in the exam room. After the nurse left, it was only about 5 minutes before the Physician's Assistant Margo Bragg came in, explained I had a mild bacterial infection and got my prescription. One tetanus update later, and I was outa there (6:40pm).

That's service! Thanks so much to the staff and medical personnel for the fast, efficient, friendly care. This is what healthcare should be like.

No comments:

Stories From Other Blogs