Thursday, February 14, 2008

Bogey's sets an example

I could have titled this post "Another good use of incentives" but you might have thought I was talking about the Kalahari project again.

I always like to point out when I see a business doing the right thing. Bogey's Sports Bar, next to the ice park in Central Park, is now offering FREE rides from 7pm till 1am with partner Fredericksburg Limo. This is both to and from the following locations every Thursday, Friday and Saturday:

Belmont at Cowan Place at the visitor's center
UMW clock tower
Caroline St city visitor's center
Homewood Suites (next to the Expo Center)

I'm curios what F'burg Limo would charge if you want a ride from somewhere else in the city. If I find out I will post it here.

The info I received also stated a disclaimer saying neither Bogey's nor Fredericksburg Limo are responsible if you do something stupid like driving drink after they drop you off. So don't be like a Hollywood celebrity, let someone else take the wheel.

http://www.bogeyssportsbar.com

http://www.fredericksburglimo.com

No comments:

Stories From Other Blogs